Tuesday, September 27, 2005

quotes from random ppl this weekend

there is prolly a pretty good chance i was screaming at the top of my lungs

it was like watching a car accident unfold before my eyes

i'm going to make this guy my bitch for the rest of the trip

hey man i'm good at shitting

hey hun if you touch my car i'll kill you... alright well goodnight love you

i don't wanna talk about it

so yea i was laying on top of this naked girl and...

i brought this so we could write in it after it happened then i forgot

it's messed up that that thought would even enter my brain

i'm not going outside , never!!

dude, and it could be like a montage

1 Comments:

Blogger Lorianne said...

Like nickkiy, I was trying to imagine context...but then again, I probably don't want to know!

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home